Friendly educational childcare in Waterlooville
- Funding available for eligible 2, 3 and 4 year olds.
- Separate sleep cabins and dining area.
- Nappies and wipes provided for children under 2 years.
- Purpose built one level environment.
- High calibre quality staff.
- Breakfasts, snacks and teas provided for children over 1 year.
If you are looking for a nursery who can care for your children whilst providing fun based learning development, then Little Acorns Nursery School is perfect for your children.
Learning and development
Your children will be given the opportunity to enhance their learning and development in an outside environment as well as indoor activities. They will be helping with our vegetable garden, be able to dig in the digging area, planting, looking at wildlife as well as riding on bicycles and scooters.
Your child will be assigned a key person who ensures that his/her individual needs are met with a variety of both spontaneous play and planned experiences. You, as a parent, are also encouraged to work in partnership with the nursery to support their child's learning and development.
At little Acorns Nursery School we aim to:
- Provide high quality care and education for children ages 3 months to 5 years
- Work in partnership with parents to help children to learn and develop
- Offer children and their parents a service that promotes equality and values diversity
- Provide a safe, happy and stimulating environment
- Forward children's learning and development by helping to build on what they already know
- See parents as partners in helping each child to learn and develop
- Ensure that each child has a key person who forms a relationship with both the child and their family and who makes sure that each child is making satisfying progress and having their learning extended